Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College Sarhali Punjab - Home
College Helpline: 95017 46500, 94179 56567, 95019 44119, 94179 36759
Students' Grievance Redressal Cell
A committee has been formed that looks into the grievances of students. The objective of the cell is to support those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the College for which they are entitled. The idea is to make officials / system of the College responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students. The cell tries to ensure effective solution to the students grievances with an impartial and fair approach. It takes immediate appropriate action to bring to book the person(s) if found guilty. The cell strives hard to prevent any untoward academic and non-academic incidents within the campus that may involve discrimination, harassment, ill-treatment etc. of any sort. The students concerned may approach the cell anytime to lodge their complaint for redressal of their grievances.


The affected student can approach the Students Grievance Redressal Committee / Principal direct and lodge their complaint.

The student concerned may also send an email to college's official email id:

They may also submit the form given below to lodge their grievance.
The identity of the student will be kept confidential.

An thorough enquiry will be conducted and final action will be taken within 7 days.

However, the grievance Redressal cell shall not entertain the following issues:
1. Decisions of the managing committee of the college, academic council, board of studies and other administrative or academic committees constituted by the college/university.
2. Decisions with regard to award of scholarship, fee concessions, medals etc.
3. Decisions made by thecollege/university with regard to disciplinary matters and misconduct.
4. Decisions of the college/university about admissions in any courses offered by the college.
5. Decisions by competent authority concerned on assessment and examination results.
Submit Your Grievance | Complaint
(To be submitted only by bona fide student(s) of the college)